How about a savings account that gives you a high rate for your savings without the withdrawal restrictions associated with CDs? WVFSL’s Statement Money Market Savings Account is an interest bearing savings account that gives you check writing ability as well as internet banking accessibility and telephone banking accessibility.
Features of Statement Money Market Savings Accounts:*
- Free Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking Access including the ability to transfer funds
- Free ATM Card
- A minimum balance of $2,500 helps you avoid the $10.00 monthly service fee
Features of Premier Money Market Savings Accounts:*
- Interest Rates are tiered to reward higher balances
- Interest is compounded continuously and credited monthly
- A minimum balance of $2,500 helps you avoid the $100.00 monthly service fee
- Online and Telephone Banking Access including the ability to transfer funds
- Funds can be easily transferred between deposit accounts.
- If you need a check, we’ll be happy to print one for you at no extra charge.
Passbook Money Market Account*
An interest bearing savings account. You must deposit at least $2500 to open this account.
*Regulation D - Regulation D is a directive of the Federal Government, not Wallkill Valley Federal Savings & Loan
Federal Regulation D allows for a maximum of six electronic transfers per month from your non-transaction (Savings and Money Market) accounts using the following methods:
For the most up to date rate information click Deposit Rates.